Hello from Long Island New York!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fly2e
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fly2e

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2015
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0


https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10205074790450819&l=1070279207871127692

Hello all, my name is Dave and wanted to say hello. Got this page thru facebook and been reading a lot of the posts on here recently as I am in the process of changing my tank around.
I have had a 40 gallon tank now for over 10 years. It sits inside a wall and I have access to the rear of the tank through a closet. I have removed all the stuff inside the talk and replaced it with only a few pieces of coral and rock and Also changed out the 2 Marineland pumps for a canister filter and bought a Taotronics LED lighting system.
Will post some pictures once the change over is complete but above is a link to some video of the tank prior to the changeover process...
Thanks again!
Dave...
 
Another BIG WELCOME to R2R Dave, glad to have you aboard.


Cheers, Todd
 
forum.jpg

Good luck with this change over! You'll find it very welcoming here!
 
welcome to the forum! for those very few of us without facebook, is it possible to post another link so I can see your tank?
 
Keep us posted and lets see some pics.
 

Attachments

  • th.jpg
    th.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 86
Welcome to the site!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new