Hello from Louisiana!

Moving Pictures Hello GIF
 
Hey everybody! This is officially my second post on the R2R forum. I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself, and see if there are any other Louisiana reefers out there.

I am currently building a 2 gallon pico reef in a jar. Feel free to check out my build thread and leave some comments or suggestions! Have a good day y'all, and happy reefing! :)
Hello,

I am in Lafayette. Also, that’s pretty cool.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new