Hello From Maricopa

Mkkari

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been in this hobby for almost 15 years now, since I was 15 lol.
I know probably 3 other people in AZ who reefs (My buddies and I got them in the hobby ;)), I am glad to find a local community of hobbyist.

noonelikesadrytang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! We've got a great group of local reefers here on R2R. The local group is fantastic (It costs $10, and gives you access to all the club equipment, including a par meter), and we used to meet in person monthly, pre-covid, and there was usually a coral auction at the end, from others in the group selling... You could almost always pick up a deal on new corals. Hopefully we can get back to those meetings soon!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome42.gif

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been in this hobby for almost 15 years now, since I was 15 lol.
I know probably 3 other people in AZ who reefs (My buddies and I got them in the hobby ;)), I am glad to find a local community of hobbyist.

hey you’re now the fourth reefer i know of also in copa. let me know if you ever need anything.

OP
OP
Mkkari

Mkkari

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! We've got a great group of local reefers here on R2R. The local group is fantastic (It costs $10, and gives you access to all the club equipment, including a par meter), and we used to meet in person monthly, pre-covid, and there was usually a coral auction at the end, from others in the group selling... You could almost always pick up a deal on new corals. Hopefully we can get back to those meetings soon!
Yeah I would love to join and participate in the events!!! Yeah covid sucks, changed a lot. I am currently working on building a quarantine setup. My goal is to sell selected Quarantined fish (Gem Tangs, Sohal Tangs, Black Tangs, Purple etc) to people.

judecadenreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, I was in Maricopa up until a few months ago we moved into Tempe. Noticed multiple blue lights coming out of windows at night. I suspected there were a few reefers around. ;)

OP
OP
Mkkari

Mkkari

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, I was in Maricopa up until a few months ago we moved into Tempe. Noticed multiple blue lights coming out of windows at night. I suspected there were a few reefers around. ;)
I moved from Tempe to Maricopa around 8 months ago lol

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 78 86.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back