Hello from Miami...

  • Thread starter Thread starter mikearoni
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mikearoni

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Location
Miami,FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my name is Mike, I am a student at Broward College as well as a full-time parts advisor at a Honda dealership.

I found this site through a member here racermike.

I currently have a 55g. It is my first tank, started 7 months ago. It has a 29g sump, with a Euroreef CS80, and some Koralia's.

Ill post some pictures soon.
 
Well welcome to R2R Mike!!
 
3096899838_37d4a0068e.jpg


3057653434_323ef78031.jpg


3026714340_dba31499d0.jpg


3015109074_821ca83b3e.jpg


2959908287_deaf1f2ebc.jpg


2561722222_9e9a554a80.jpg


3025158907_98772cf58b.jpg


2627038886_3743f8a806.jpg
 
Last edited:
yeah, keith that is under the actinics. I dont have a frag of it though. its been doing great, maybe ill get a frag out of it soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new