Hello from Michigan

ApocalyptiCoral

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2013
Messages
74
Reaction score
12
Location
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef,
My name is Daniel. I am a fellow reef enthusiast like many of you. I hope that I will be welcome on this forum as much as I have been on several other forums. I have a great deal of fun growing and propagated corals. I have several different species of SPS and LPS corals, I really look forward to getting to know all of you and hope that we can all become acquainted.
Dan
 
Welcome-Aboard_zps5c315291.jpg

Welcome to Reef2Reef
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef Daniel. I live in Westland MI so I am not that far from you. What size tank do you have?
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new