Hello from Michigan

Superman Acro Polyp Exstension.jpg
Superman Acro.jpg
Turquise Stag.jpg
Zoanthid 1.jpg
Zoanthid 2.jpg
 
Hey dknuckles, its nice to hear from you. A couple of my smaller frags in my tank I purchased from you at the random swap meets throughout Michigan. I hope your tank is doing well.
 
Thanks! Tank is doing good. Hopefully see you in Burton in September

You will really like this board a lot of good reefers, not to mention a few mods are from MI as well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new