Hello from Michigan!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kaptain
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kaptain

King Air Driver
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
29
Reaction score
2
Location
Rochester Hills, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just found out about this site from a friend at Michiganreefers.com and I'm glad I did - this looks like a really great site.

I currently have a 220 AGA built into a wall in my basement. The tank is all softies, lit by an Aquatinics Constellation T5 fixture, 50 gallon sump, G4+ skimmer, Mag 18 return (through an Ocean's Motions Super Squirt), and a pair of modded Maxijet 1200's for flow in the tank. Has been up a little over three years.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone here in the forums. I already recognize some names from Michiganreefers!

Karl
 
Welcome to R2R buddy!
 
Thanks for the welcome! Here's a pic of the tank. I'll post some more in the Member Tanks area

FullTank1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new