Hello from Middle Tennessee (Franklin)

BigMikeFlipz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, from Franklin TN. I do not currently have a tank/fish/etc but plan to get back into the hobby soon. I have spent months planning and thinking and watching videos to decide what is best to do (not necessarily what I "want" but what is best to have a stable tank and healthy system).

Looking forward to connecting with others here, and possibly locally in middle TN. For now I'm looking at the Red Sea Reefer systems, probably at least the 250, most likely the 350 and a far stretch the 450/xl525.

Hope to learn from you guys and maybe find an occasional nugget to help someone else out!

Big Mike

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome neighbor. Glad to have ya here.

Also, look into Middle Tennessee Reef Club. Meets every month and a good group of people. They mostly do things via their facebook group, but some of us are active here as well.

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the salty side and the community! There are plenty of folks here to answer your questions so don't hesitate to ask. Your success is the community's success. Too bad my brother isn't in the hobby because he's also in Franklin. That's an amazing part of the state! I look forward to seeing your setup once you're up and running. :)

OP
OP
BigMikeFlipz

BigMikeFlipz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome neighbor. Glad to have ya here.

Also, look into Middle Tennessee Reef Club. Meets every month and a good group of people. They mostly do things via their facebook group, but some of us are active here as well.
Excellent, I applied!

OP
OP
BigMikeFlipz

BigMikeFlipz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the salty side and the community! There are plenty of folks here to answer your questions so don't hesitate to ask. Your success is the community's success. Too bad my brother isn't in the hobby because he's also in Franklin. That's an amazing part of the state! I look forward to seeing your setup once you're up and running. :)
Franklin/Brentwood areas are very nice areas indeed! I've just started searching for folks and not getting many active folks yet.

ClownSchool

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, from Franklin TN. I do not currently have a tank/fish/etc but plan to get back into the hobby soon. I have spent months planning and thinking and watching videos to decide what is best to do (not necessarily what I "want" but what is best to have a stable tank and healthy system).

Looking forward to connecting with others here, and possibly locally in middle TN. For now I'm looking at the Red Sea Reefer systems, probably at least the 250, most likely the 350 and a far stretch the 450/xl525.

Hope to learn from you guys and maybe find an occasional nugget to help someone else out!

Big Mike
Welcome. It’s my first year in the hobby and this forum has been very friendly and helpful. Good luck.

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Big Mike
Welcome to Da Reef! Nashvegas here!
Marine Biology Ocean GIF

OP
OP
BigMikeFlipz

BigMikeFlipz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

I have the RSR 425 XL and highly recommend.

6132F6BE-0DEA-4E2B-A801-53E0925483E5.gif
Curious if you have a link to a picture of your tank, and what all you have under too. Tried finding on your profile but I am still learning how to use this forum...

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 26 38.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back