Hello from Montreal !

Mathol

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2026
Messages
27
Reaction score
30
Location
Montreal
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonjour ! I’m Mat , I’m from Montreal Canada and I’m turning 50 soon . I ve been into aquariums for years but made the jump to salt water recently . I had my good old fluval studio for years and I converted it to saltwater buying every fluval sea components then realizing that I would need proper equipment if I want to be successful in my project . I , couple months ago bought a redsea 425 max system that I really REALLY enjoy taking care of , building my reef step by step , taking my time and coming on here to get precious informations about my new hobby !
Thank you for this great community!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new