Hello from New Jersey!

Welcome @JerseyReef to R2R

Welcome Happyface.gif



AND IT'S PORK ROLL......Taylor Ham is a brand of pork roll.
 
Hi All,

Long time lurker here, even longer time reefer. Started in the hobby 20+ years ago with a 60gal, took a small hiatus and now have had a stable 29gal Biocube running for a little over 10 years. Ill get around to post a build thread but fairly simple setup - swapped the stock filtration for InTank Media Basket / Refuge. Swapped stock pump with a Sicce Syncra, run a UV sterilizer, and swapped stock lighting with NanoBox Retrofit / Bluefish controller. Have a single Koralia wave pump for some extra circulation. The tank's a beast - been through two moves, a whole house renovation, and still going strong.

Starting to plan out a bigger build, but that's in its infancy and I'm sure ill be poking my head around here and there for advice.

What actually got me to join the community is the NanoBox lighting - I see a few members here are making replacement boards. After years of great success, I'm having some issues with mine and will look to reach out. Awesome to see people keeping them alive.

Nice to meet you all!
Welcome to the Reef.
 
Regardless of what you call it, it's gross.
I got to answer your question also, when I was a kid back in the 60's we use to always go to Atlantic city in the summer, and Pork Roll was king, I love pork rolls, especially Taylor port rolls.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new