Hello from New Zealand

NathanJayC

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
32
Reaction score
1
Location
Tauranga, BOP, New Zealand
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys :)
I'm Nathan, I'm from Bay of Plenty, New Zealand.
I'm 15, me and my Dad have a 4ft reef with a sump under house, and atm I'm breeding clownfish (I'm on my 4th batch) I've also keeped our local temperate NZ fish and invertabrates which is cool.
Cheers :)
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
any pix or videos of your local temperate tank? do you also get the tasmanian blue devil or the orange box fish in nz?

go all blacks!!
 
any pix or videos of your local temperate tank? do you also get the tasmanian blue devil or the orange box fish in nz?

go all blacks!!

ill post some pics soon of it, i have closed it down now because the jewel anemones crashed and my crested blennys went on a fish murdering rage. not that know of, we do have some different fish up at kermedecs that are tropical, but down here we do have some cool wrasses.
yea go all blacks!!! haha :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new