Hello from New Zealand

thecreativereef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
30
Location
Auckland, New Zealand
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I am a reefer from New Zealand and thanks a lot for accepting me to the forum.

I am originally from Sri Lanka pretty much grew up on a natural reef almost 20 years of my life in the beautiful town of Hikkaduwa, Sri Lanka.

I love this hobby to the max and I have a 100gal tank that I built from scratch by my self with some cool features. I am a designer(Product, UX, Experience), photographer, Tech expert, and a creative producer and I am always trying to combine my collective knowledge, experience and expertise to improve and contribute to this hobby the beat I can.

I have few online resources if anyone wants to have a look.

@aquariumlightsnz
@thecreativereef

Thanks and Happy Reefing
 
Welcome to R2R!

R2R-Welcome3.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new