Hello from NH

BeachSandChick

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2020
Messages
9
Reaction score
42
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I switched to saltwater a little over a year ago and haven’t looked back!

I have been learning lots as I go but I consider my reef time “self-care” well that and to justify upgrades

I currently have a 55g (48x13) tank and since I’ve been doing this awhile now I decided to upgrade my tank to a Red Sea 450 I am going to be working on this build as something to do on lockdown.

I am looking forward to learning more here! And talk to others who also get the addiction

33D52EA7-DF0F-4FFB-A4FB-22AA845E9D84.jpeg
 
I switched to saltwater a little over a year ago and haven’t looked back!

I have been learning lots as I go but I consider my reef time “self-care” well that and to justify upgrades

I currently have a 55g (48x13) tank and since I’ve been doing this awhile now I decided to upgrade my tank to a Red Sea 450 I am going to be working on this build as something to do on lockdown.

I am looking forward to learning more here! And talk to others who also get the addiction

33D52EA7-DF0F-4FFB-A4FB-22AA845E9D84.jpeg
Welcome to R2R. Lots of people here will give advice when needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new