hello from NJ

  • Thread starter Thread starter mheaven
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mheaven

Still on the prowl...
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2007
Messages
110
Reaction score
1
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to introduce myself, my name is Danny. I have been in the salt water hobby for about 5 years. I was referred to this site by a friend of mine a reefer also (jf2381). I’ll be posting some pics of my set up shortly. Thanks, Danny.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new