Hello from Northern California!

Jason Quinn

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R, Love your forum!

Just stopping in to say hi!

I'm stepping outta of my Bio32 into an SCA80 (should be here this week) so I can get that bigger footprint, and I just love the look of rimless tanks (IMO)

It was a decision between the Nuvo 50 - then I found the SCA tank, and I just wanted a little bigger than a 50.

I'll see you all in future threads
 
Welcome to R2R Jason, and the exciting adventure upgrading.
 
Welcome to R2R Jason, and congrats on the upgrade.
 
Welcome to R2R Jason;)
 
Welcome to R2R! Glad to have you with us :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new