Hello from Northern Indiana!

R33FDr3amer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2022
Messages
97
Reaction score
167
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I must say, this place looks amazing! I am terrified to jump in and start my first reef tank. I will soon take the plunge! lol I use to have a 29 gallon freshwater system for a long time but when we bought our first house and moved to another city, there was a lot of issues with the water dif etc. I started losing the fish and I just never put it back together. I was pretty young then and had 2 small kids to run after. Now that it's just me and the hubby I decided we just need to do this! I've always dreamed of having a reef tank but felt like it was too difficult so that's why I had gone with freshwater originally. Well, now we have internet and YouTube and awesome forums like this so I'm about to jump in...of course after I do more research, which is how I found this place :D Thanks in advance for all the knowledge I am about to soak in ;)

Mad The Internet GIF by MOODMAN
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello and welcome to r2r.

I was scared/ apprehensive for long time also but what ive found is if keep on top of things and implement the research you've done its not nowhere near as daunting as I once thought ^_^
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new