Hello from Northern Virginia

  • Thread starter Thread starter bobzreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bobzreef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm Bob - I have been in this hobby for 2.5 years; I have a 240g display, 33/40g frag system, and my original display - a 58g tank. This weekend, I plan to swap out the 58 for a 50-gallon stock tank; more frag space!

I love growing corals - have been a gardener all my life; and this allows me to garden year-round!

bob
 
Hi Bob and welcome to R2R! I will be flying in to the NoVa area next week. Not looking forward to the humidity!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new