Hello from Ohio!

  • Thread starter Thread starter donut
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
welcome62.jpg
 
Hello all! My name is Aiden. I am a reefer from Northeast Ohio outside of Cleveland. I have a 125 display, a 30 display, some freshwater stuff, and im working on getting some frag tanks up and running again. I have a 75 destined to be turned into a frag tank! Just wanted to say hi. Cheers, Aiden

You are now a member of a Great Family…R2R…WELCOME…Explore…Learn …Share....

Just got back from Cleveland....It was cold up there!!!

HoUw.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new