Hello from OK

  • Thread starter Thread starter BSeaman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BSeaman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Messages
14
Reaction score
53
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to saltwater old with freshwater. I’ve had a 28g nano for a year and I’m setting up a RS Reefer 350. Somewhat blindly, I might add. I’ve learned a bit from the nano but there’s much more to learn and that’s why I’m here :) Help! Nothing yet but this is a test thread , new to forums as well . Thank you for letting me join ❤️
 
Welcome to R2R!
Wtr2r35.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new