Hello from Oklahoma

braedino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I have been interested in reef tanks since I was young. I am 23 and looking for guidance through the journey. I have done tons of research, but am confused on somethings. I have purchase the 20gal long TopFin essentials. I understand this equipment isnt the best and dont mind upgrading, but dont want to spend money when I dont have to. I want to take it slow and end up with 2 Clownfish, Sea Star, CUC, Softies, and LPS. Obviously not at once and over time. I will upgrade to a bigger tank down the road, but i want to get an understanding of the flow of reefing. I have tons of questions and dont know where to start.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
W
Hello everyone, I have been interested in reef tanks since I was young. I am 23 and looking for guidance through the journey. I have done tons of research, but am confused on somethings. I have purchase the 20gal long TopFin essentials. I understand this equipment isnt the best and dont mind upgrading, but dont want to spend money when I dont have to. I want to take it slow and end up with 2 Clownfish, Sea Star, CUC, Softies, and LPS. Obviously not at once and over time. I will upgrade to a bigger tank down the road, but i want to get an understanding of the flow of reefing. I have tons of questions and dont know where to start.
Welcome to Reef2Reef! We are glad you are here! Post some more threads and we will answer your questions! Careful with what sea star you put in your tank some eat coral.
welcometuna.gif

Fungusamongus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Lots of great information here on R2R and you can search for posts for tanks your size. Ask any questions, the people on here are always willing to help. You have a great mindset, start slow and do tons of research. Having fun is the most important.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 40 22.5%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 103 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back