hello from orlando fl

jordan22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
like the forum so far i have a 6gallon nano 20gallon long just started and a 36 glass bow for two years just sitting empty ive been reading about reef tanks off and on for about 2 years just recently got the nano from a friend he had to give it up do to his job thats why i got the 20 all ready up graded and i just started but its fascinating

all post pics soon

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Great to have you!

Electrobes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R Jordan, you won't find a nicer people than here at R2R! In Orlando.. have you stopped by Sea in the City? When I lived in Florida I tried to stop by there when visiting Orlando... the staff there are top notch people. :D

OP
OP
J

jordan22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes i have been to sea in the city ive been to all the fish stores i hope in orlando but i go to the one thats closer to me and he gives good deals so im ok with that but i think wwc is top line stuff but i thay are far and my pokiest are not deep

Oceanslayer18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
like the forum so far i have a 6gallon nano 20gallon long just started and a 36 glass bow for two years just sitting empty ive been reading about reef tanks off and on for about 2 years just recently got the nano from a friend he had to give it up do to his job thats why i got the 20 all ready up graded and i just started but its fascinating

all post pics soon

Hey jordan it's Dillion. Good to see you here!

ss21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea the invasion of floridians. Any tank pics? Noticed you started a 20L. Shoot me a message or email if your interested in mp10es. I bought 2 for my 20L but one was more the enough.

All of us should setup a meet/frag swap sometime in the future. Interested to see what some people have here.

Back