Hello from Puerto Rico!

Welcome home, you will love it here!

beautiful, thanks for sharing!
 
Welcome, I'm from Humacao but I live now in Miami. De donde Eres? Try to raise your salinity slowly up to 1.025 good look.
 
Did your favia make it? Mine seems to not be doing well... something actually moved in to it. I'm not sure who this resident is. I'm at a salinity of 1.025, with a pH of 8.2 in a low flow tank

20161124_223056.jpg


20161124_223039.jpg


20161124_223032.jpg


20161124_223016.jpg


20161124_222959.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new