Hello from Sacramento, California

Welcome aboard
ZomboMeme 11092021172057.jpg
 
Welcome!! I'm terribly nosy, but why can't you take it with you?

sexy leonardo dicaprio GIF
Unfortunately, not enough room at our new place. I'm lucky that I get to take two nano tanks with me; the other eight, including this saltwater one, are going away.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new