welcome55.jpg

Coug92

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

I am new to both this forum and the reefing community in general. I am currently in the process of planning our first saltwater aquarium. Inevitably, some questions have arisen and so I have come here for help I really want to set things up right the first time to prevent heartbreak in the future.

I'm excited to join you all, and thank you for making such a welcoming community!
Hello everyone!

I am new to both this forum and the reefing community in general. I am currently in the process of planning our first saltwater aquarium. Inevitably, some questions have arisen and so I have come here for help I really want to set things up right the first time to prevent heartbreak in the future.

I'm excited to join you all, and thank you for making such a welcoming community!
Hello from Kirkland. I have been in the hobby for about 8 years and just upgraded to a 120 gallon. I have had some ups and downs since I converted to mainly SPS in my mixed reef amd am still trying to dial in my system. I would be happy share advice or answer any questions. I have learned a lot Lot of lessons Over the years. I also have some easy to grow SPS frags that I could give you a great deal on if uou want a small starter pack. Seattle corals in bellevue is a great place to get coral and advice . I also warch a lot of the you tube channels and bulk reef supply videos for advice. Cheers kevin. [email protected]

HaveFishWillTravel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

Hello :)
I am also from Seattle and am new to R2R. This is a fabulous forum. Super nice people and very experienced and knowledgeable. Years of experience here. Welcome to R2R;-)
JL

HaveFishWillTravel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Kirkland. I have been in the hobby for about 8 years and just upgraded to a 120 gallon. I have had some ups and downs since I converted to mainly SPS in my mixed reef amd am still trying to dial in my system. I would be happy share advice or answer any questions. I have learned a lot Lot of lessons Over the years. I also have some easy to grow SPS frags that I could give you a great deal on if uou want a small starter pack. Seattle corals in bellevue is a great place to get coral and advice . I also warch a lot of the you tube channels and bulk reef supply videos for advice. Cheers kevin. [email protected]
Love Love Love Seattle Corals! Every little animal I have ever gotten from them has thrived. Good people.

Afkomjorgen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there! I’m in edmonds!
salt water city is awesome! The Fish Store in lake city is my neighborhood store though and they have a good selection of equipment and tanks. They’ve been carrying more of a selection of corals and marine fish.
I have a 28gal bow front reef tank with 2 clowns and a diamond goby. I’m still very new to to salt water hobby and learning. :)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back