Hello from Singapore

  • Thread starter Thread starter honkit
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

honkit

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
77
Location
Singapore
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers,

My name is Hon-Kit and I am a reefer currently residing in Singapore (I am a Malaysian). Have been reefing since 2003 but took a long hiatus from 2007 till Sept 2011 when I decided to take the plunge again.

Here is a couple of pics of my 90 gallon tank:

FTS2.jpg


FTS1.jpg
 
Beautiful and welcome to R2R!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new