Hello from SJ Ca. :-)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mavjoy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mavjoy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2010
Messages
466
Reaction score
2
Location
Nor Cal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all and been reefing for 1.5 years now. I'm on the process of upgrading to a 57 gallon rimless tank from my 14 month old RSM. Here are some pics:

IMG_3498.jpg

IMG_3496.jpg


My new addiction:

IMG_3504-1.jpg


I'm still cycling but hopefully should be ready in 2-3 weeks time:)
 
Welcome to the forums! Love the SPS.
 
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

kbra- I was just using my extra pumps to cycle the new tank, but I'll be moving my Mp40w once the new tank is ready for LS, and the tunze for the meantime.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new