Hello From Socal

Hey There!

New to the hobby, but I’ve always been fascinated by the ocean. I spend a lot of me time fishing, spearfishing and just diving here in Socal. So, it only feels natural to want a little piece of the ocean in the comfort of my own home. I’ll be kicking off this adventure with an IM 25 Lagoon.
Welcome to the forms!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

1000008981.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new