Hello from SoCali !

SoCaliReefin

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2011
Messages
430
Reaction score
0
Location
SoCali
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say hello to everyone on R2R. Its great to be here..
Also trying to find reefers in my area, or anywhere near Coachella Valley CA.
1smile1
 
Welcome to R2R!

CJ
 
Hey SoCaliReefin Welcome to Reef2Reef! So do you have any tanks or planning for any???
Thanks fsu1dolfan, I currently have a 46 Gal mixed reef. I am looking to upgrade to 120-150 Gal within the next couple months. Hoping to do a new bulid thread...
 
Thanks fsu1dolfan, I currently have a 46 Gal mixed reef. I am looking to upgrade to 120-150 Gal within the next couple months. Hoping to do a new bulid thread...

Definitely let us know when you do the new thread. Any pics of the 46gal mixed reef?? You will come to find we are all obessed with pics here LOL.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new