Hello from SoFlo

Reef_taco

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I'm new on this forum. Just got back into the hobbie. I usually stay on nano-reef.com but it looks like this fourm is more active so ill use both. Anyhow, I just got back into the hobby after a long break. Hope to make some new reef loving friends. Happy reefing everyone.

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and back to the hobby!

13A3B1D3-4366-4278-A552-C4EC9F2932DA.gif

OP
OP
Reef_taco

Reef_taco

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey peeps, thanks for the greetings. I made a build thread already if you like pico/nano reefs. I'm in the process of gathering the photos so far and posting them so if you like a photo heavy build tread come a join.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I'm new on this forum. Just got back into the hobbie. I usually stay on nano-reef.com but it looks like this fourm is more active so ill use both. Anyhow, I just got back into the hobby after a long break. Hope to make some new reef loving friends. Happy reefing everyone.

Welcome and Welcome Back!

I'm a return reefer, too. Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

[EDIT: going to go check out your build thread! It can take an hour or so after you link that thread to yourself in your account settings, but then voila - your badge appears!]

OP
OP
Reef_taco

Reef_taco

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome and Welcome Back!

I'm a return reefer, too. Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

[EDIT: going to go check out your build thread! It can take an hour or so after you link that thread to yourself in your account settings, but then voila - your badge appears!]
Thanks for the tip. Worked like a charm ☺️

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG

OP
OP
Reef_taco

Reef_taco

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @Instant_Taco! Welcome to R2R! I'm in Miami, so feel free to let me know if you need any local help/tips.
I appreciate the welcome. Seems like there is a lot of south Florida reefers on this forum. I'm always down to get in touch with local reefers. Always Good to give and receive help.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 123 88.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back