Hello from South Africa!

Man, I hope they don't charge me long distance texting for this...
9D17D67D-B322-4DDE-B85F-3FB8C0FB95F9.jpeg
 
Hello fellow reefers. I am from South Africa. Here is my Nano reef tank which I call Tropical heat. Tank age 2 years and 8 months old. It's 60cm long. Water volume 70 lt. Lightning via ecotech radion xr30 gen 3 pro. Dosing two part +kalkwasser. Nutrient control via refugium with cheato + diy nopox. Skimmer bubble magus curve 5. Sonoff controller used on skimmer, ato, refugium and return pump. Enjoying the journey. Definitely not a race. Pics of my system below. I do move corals from time to time to find a sweet spot and experiment with the look of the aquascape.

IMG_20210830_181646_489.jpg IMG_20210903_203325_528.jpg
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Hello fellow reefers. I am from South Africa. Here is my Nano reef tank which I call Tropical heat. Tank age 2 years and 8 months old. It's 60cm long. Water volume 70 lt. Lightning via ecotech radion xr30 gen 3 pro. Dosing two part +kalkwasser. Nutrient control via refugium with cheato + diy nopox. Skimmer bubble magus curve 5. Sonoff controller used on skimmer, ato, refugium and return pump. Enjoying the journey. Definitely not a race. Pics of my system below. I do move corals from time to time to find a sweet spot and experiment with the look of the aquascape.

IMG_20210830_181646_489.jpg IMG_20210903_203325_528.jpg
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new