Hello from South Carolina!

kru008

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2020
Messages
28
Reaction score
96
Location
Fort Lawn, South Carolina
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! My name is Mike and Ive been in and out of the hobby for the past 10 years. This time around, I managed to get my own home and I can finally set up a tank that can last!

I'm currently running a 1 week old 40 gallon breeder with a 20 gallon sump. Filtered by a curve 5 protein skimmer. It's lit with a Vipar Spectra 300 watt LEDs and heated by a titanium heater. The rocks have been "cooking" for the past year and I also have cycled Marine pure spheres.

I'm looking forward to learning much from everyone!! Thanks for having me.
IMG_20200603_174658.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, from north Georgia! Keep us updated on any new movements with the tank.
Also, the scape is really nice, can't wait to see it full of corals man! ;)
God bless and happy reefing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 28 29.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new