Hello from Southern Cali to all reef2reefers...

  • Thread starter Thread starter newe70
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

newe70

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
191
Reaction score
49
Location
So Cal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been visited the forum for the last couple of weeks now...so decided to join in today...this is a great forum and very informative. For sure I will learn and gain tons of valueable informations from you.

I currently have a 60gallons mixed SPS and LPS tank. It is about 21 months old.
 
Welcome! I see you live in the same neighborhood as Age of Aquarium. I'm sure you know they're a great lfs and are an awesome source of info. Lots can also can be learned from talking shop with them, j.w. and Brian especially.
 
Welcome! I see you live in the same neighborhood as Age of Aquarium. I'm sure you know they're a great lfs and are an awesome source of info. Lots can also can be learned from talking shop with them, j.w. and Brian especially.

I am only a few minutes drive from Age of Aquarium...I was in his shop yesterday and inquired abt the Cadlight Artisan II 100 gallons package.

Steve
 
Welcome! Would love to see some pix of your tank :tongue:

I cant find a fts, but I have a couple of shots of my Neon Green Ora Birdsnest and Blue Berry Acros...

IMG_1424.jpg
IMG_1429.jpg
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368487666.798661.jpg
 
Welcome to r2r! Very nice colored sticks. They look huge. Can you post more pictures of your other colonies?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new