Hello from Spain

Alvaro_Spain

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2019
Messages
153
Reaction score
162
Location
Madrid, Spain
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi reefers!

I´m new in here and just wanted to say hello from overseas to you all! :)

I live in Madrid and starting my second nano. Dinos destroyed my first one but let´s not surrender :cool:

Nice to meet you all!
 
Welcome to R2R
Wtr2r22.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new