Hello from Sunny Durban, South Africa

Ashir Parekh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all you kind people, i have been on this forum for a while but have been so rude in not introducing myself, i guess better late than never. I am from Durban, South Africa. Been in this hobby since June 2015 and the truth is i am still learning everyday and with some great help from this amazing group. I will start a thread on my latest build soon. Happy reefing day guys

OP
OP
A

Ashir Parekh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My current tank that i just took down 3 weeks ago to prepare for upgrade.

IMG_2601.JPG

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all you kind people, i have been on this forum for a while but have been so rude in not introducing myself, i guess better late than never. I am from Durban, South Africa. Been in this hobby since June 2015 and the truth is i am still learning everyday and with some great help from this amazing group. I will start a thread on my latest build soon. Happy reefing day guys
Beautiful tank, welcome comrade

OP
OP
A

Ashir Parekh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sawubona! I try to visit the East Coast in SA at least once a year. The quieter little towns have some amazing rock pools, corals and aquatic life. Really beautiful. Lucky to stay there.

Sawubona @mattybecks Yea we have great beaches and some good aquatic life in there. You must let me know when you down, you are more than welcome to visit.

mattybecks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sawubona @mattybecks Yea we have great beaches and some good aquatic life in there. You must let me know when you down, you are more than welcome to visit.
Thanks! I will certainly do so. The tank you posted looked amazing, so I can only imagine what your upgrade may look like. maybe better than a visit to Ushaka haha.

mattybecks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome welcome....Im also from SA...But from the boring side.....Gauteng....All we have here is swimming pools.....lol
Not too much marine in stuff in Gauteng sadly. But In the east rand you do find a few freshwater dams and lakes with some fish and dead prostitutes.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Tank looks great and we Welcome You to the community!!

Back