Hello from the Gulf Coast!

Hello and Welcome to R2R! Looking forward to seeing the build thread. That reminds me that I have never submitted one.
Thanks my friend! I should be adding some updates today ad a matter of fact. If you submit your build thread, I'd love to follow along.
 
welcome to the reefing jungle....
I appreciate that! I've been tempted to roll my new aquarium down a hill multiple times, but thanks to this amazing community, it's still up lol
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.7%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new