Hello from the Gulf Coast!

Hello and Welcome to R2R! Looking forward to seeing the build thread. That reminds me that I have never submitted one.
Thanks my friend! I should be adding some updates today ad a matter of fact. If you submit your build thread, I'd love to follow along.
 
welcome to the reefing jungle....
I appreciate that! I've been tempted to roll my new aquarium down a hill multiple times, but thanks to this amazing community, it's still up lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new