Hello from team Gluemasters, Seattle

Glue Masters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody!

Super new to reefing and just diving in this wonderful world. It all started with Tidal Gardens reviewing one of our glues on youtube, now we just can't stop watching videos of different tank builds :)

You have something special going on here and hopefully we can bring some value to this community, and build our own reef tank in the process.

Ready to learn, ready to support.

Thank you!

-David

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody!

Super new to reefing and just diving in this wonderful world. It all started with Tidal Gardens reviewing one of our glues on youtube, now we just can't stop watching videos of different tank builds :)

You have something special going on here and hopefully we can bring some value to this community, and build our own reef tank in the process.

Ready to learn, ready to support.

Thank you!

-David
Hi David, Welcome to Reef2Reef from another David up in Kirkland;). Lots to learn on here check out the articles and the general forum is always buzzing with news and advice. Looking forward to seeing where the reefing world takes you!
Snag a PNW Reefer badge by joining the group! Happy to answer any questions you have as well. Enjoy!
Bom Dia Hello GIF

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back