ryan reynolds deadpool GIF

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long time reefer and lurker!

Started with reef tanks when i was 18 and now i am 31, took about a 6 year break to have baby's and get all the important adulting out of the way.

Now am I'm back and building a sps tank with the red sea 3XL 900!

I will be starting a build thread today! nice meeting everyone.

-Jared

Welcome! Glad you joined! Will keep an eye out for your build thread - WAHOO!

I'm in Grand Prairie, so we're close (relatively - DFW metroplex is HUGE)! dfwmas.org newletter while back let me know Aquashella Dallas is coming October 30 & 31st. It will be my first big event. dfwmas is considering a couple possible small events for winter & spring 2022 so we'll know more later this year

This is a good reference book type article if you haven't yet found it:

OP
OP
Jaredtexas

Jaredtexas

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined! Will keep an eye out for your build thread - WAHOO!

I'm in Grand Prairie, so we're close (relatively - DFW metroplex is HUGE)! dfwmas.org newletter while back let me know Aquashella Dallas is coming October 30 & 31st. It will be my first big event. dfwmas is considering a couple possible small events for winter & spring 2022 so we'll know more later this year

This is a good reference book type article if you haven't yet found it:
Awesome! i am really excited to meet people in my area.. not in a match.com kinda way but i need more saltwater friends.

i use to be all over DFWMAS back in the day but its pretty dead now. Melv built me a couple acrylic tanks. I went to MACNA back in..... i think 2012? when it was in dallas and it was awesome! i would love to go to that.....

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! i am really excited to meet people in my area.. not in a match.com kinda way but i need more saltwater friends.

i use to be all over DFWMAS back in the day but its pretty dead now. Melv built me a couple acrylic tanks. I went to MACNA back in..... i think 2012? when it was in dallas and it was awesome! i would love to go to that.....

dfwmas got pounded by FB and other online sites, website hacked, then COVID, then Ice Storm... but its board has a proposal for both upcoming frag swap and bus tour (both early 2022) so I expect to see things perk up - everything has its place though. Being a non-profit and fully volunteer, nothing happens fast but I think it will settle into its niche again - everyone needs a local club and DFW has so many people

Bought my BF a weekend Aquashella pass like mine so there is no excuse when its weekend comes. I need more saltwater friends too - family only takes me talking salt for so long LOL

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long time reefer and lurker!

Started with reef tanks when i was 18 and now i am 31, took about a 6 year break to have baby's and get all the important adulting out of the way.

Now am I'm back and building a sps tank with the red sea 3XL 900!

I will be starting a build thread today! nice meeting everyone.

-Jared
Welcome to R2R!!!

Back