Hello from the Chicago land area

  • Thread starter Thread starter crny1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to R2R!! I’m in NW Indiana but tend to run around to almost all the Chicagoland LFS! Your build is going to be great!!

I ahve spent the last 3 days running around to stores collecting stuff! There are some good ones up here!
 
I ahve spent the last 3 days running around to stores collecting stuff! There are some good ones up here!
Absolutely!! Plenty of options at any of the places. I just got a beautiful fairy wrasse from Reef plus yesterday. Next weekend I’ll probably be at Blue line corals, reef plus again and reef geeks
 
Welcome, Where in Chicago are you. Im near Schaumburg.
minion.gif
 
Absolutely!! Plenty of options at any of the places. I just got a beautiful fairy wrasse from Reef plus yesterday. Next weekend I’ll probably be at Blue line corals, reef plus again and reef geeks
Thumbs up for reef geeks! Especially if you want to buy colonies!

Welcome, Where in Chicago are you. Im near Schaumburg.
minion.gif

I am in Crystal Lake.

Today I went to Wojteks reef. Man, He has some NICE stuff. First time I have been there and DEFINATLEY not my last!
 
Welcome to R2R and back to the hobby.

Pics are required. :)

But another forum? No such thing. ;)

Yes the "other" forum. Guess I been away too long to know about this one!

Here is a pic when it was first set up and water put in.


56584178425__16292EDF-D1CE-4B7B-BCA1-EB4F8F6C3F05 (1).JPG


56584178425__16292EDF-D1CE-4B7B-BCA1-EB4F8F6C3F05 (1).JPG
 
Looks good! Welcome to R2R:)

I'm in Carpentersville. We're almost neighbors!

I've heard of Wojteks reef but have never been there. Heard he has some nice stuff.
Your missing out if you have a reef and looking for nice stuff! As mentioned, dont expect much for SPS right now but anything else is stunning IMO.
 
Your missing out if you have a reef and looking for nice stuff! As mentioned, dont expect much for SPS right now but anything else is stunning IMO.

I have plenty of sps right now. Hard to beat a Battlebox from Battlecorals as far as those go. Really looking for some zoas and palys to fill in some space lower in the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new