Hello from the frigid Twin Cities!

  • Thread starter Thread starter *HOVA*
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

*HOVA*

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
71
Reaction score
9
Location
Cocoa Beach, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I just joined the forum today. I'm active on a couple other forums but have heard great things about this one so thought I'd sign up!

I live in the Twin Cities and have a 210 project underway. I'm still gathering equipment and knowledge (always) to get things up and running. I've had a couple saltwater tanks, a 75 and 125 but it's been about 4 or 5 years since I've had one. When I had them setup it was never more then a couple months with all the moving around I did. I'm glad to finally be in a house and have a permanent fixture to start a reef and watch it (hopefully) thrive!!!

Cheers, see you in the threads!!! :tongue:
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new