Hello from the Gulf Coast!

Mark_J

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I am Mark from Gulf Shores!

It's been 10 years since my last major reef tank and I am ready to start building another! I'm an avid diver and so having a reef tank in my office is going to help curb the addiction until the next dive! My last tank was primarily corals with only a few fish and that's the kind of environment I'm looking to create again. I started a thread in DYI where I hope to lean on some of your advice and can't wait to get started. Looks like there are some real Pros on this site and I've seen a lot of nice set ups so far, I am anxious to shake off the rust!

Thanks for taking the time to read this...

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I am Mark from Gulf Shores!

It's been 10 years since my last major reef tank and I am ready to start building another! I'm an avid diver and so having a reef tank in my office is going to help curb the addiction until the next dive! My last tank was primarily corals with only a few fish and that's the kind of environment I'm looking to create again. I started a thread in DYI where I hope to lean on some of your advice and can't wait to get started. Looks like there are some real Pros on this site and I've seen a lot of nice set ups so far, I am anxious to shake off the rust!

Thanks for taking the time to read this...
Hi Mark, Welcome and Welcome Back to Hobby!

Glad you joined

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 31 29.2%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 28 26.4%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 22.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 23 21.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back