Hello from the Hudson valley in ny

  • Thread starter Thread starter TTTony
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TTTony

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2016
Messages
168
Reaction score
128
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello , I have been keeping salt water fish over 30 years, seen a lot of new trends, my current reef has been up for over 6 years , that's how old the Australian elegance coral is.

image.jpeg
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Nice neon dottyback - I had one a few years ago but he was not very friendly after a few years and I sold him. Beautiful fish
 
Welcome, got yourself a bowfront:)
 
Welcome to R2R
 
welcome2-jpg.344929


That elegance is something!!
Make sure you will treat your Aptasia's as this will spread quick :(
 
I'm not going to treat because larger healthy peppermint shrimp are hard to find by me,
thank you all for the welcome! seems like a nicer reef club.
I've always liked elegance coral,but come on! The red gonnipora is doing good and the hammer and torch have decent color! and soon as I upgrade from 24"to 48 " t5 bulbs my corals are going to grow
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new