Hello from the south!

Welcome neighbor!!! I'm in Madison. Nice to have you in the forum. Always great to touch base with some local folks!


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Welcome to the forum. I travel a lot for work and quite often find myself in Decatur, AL. We usually fly in through Huntsville. Just make sure you hide yo kids, hide yo wife lol

LOL. We will never live that down


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new