Hello from the UK

20230604_203550.gif
 
Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!
 
Hi all

I live in the UK and been in the hobby for around 5 years now.

I have a DD Reef Pro 1500 (140 gallon) mixed reef, albeit a little short on corals after relocating from London to Devon recently and having to rebuild aquarium.

I have a love for Acan Lord's especially and wish to have as many different Aussie varieties as I can afford and source as very hard to get in UK now due to ban on export from down under.

Look forward to participating in discussions with you all in the future.

Cheers

Nitrox
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new