Hello from the United Kingdom

Welcome to R2R! Don't be a stranger! Jump right in!
pool party GIF by TheMacnabs
 
Hello,

So nice to be here, I have been here before without an account when researching for corals and setting up my first tank. Now I have my very own Marine tank, I think it is time to join the community that I have found so very useful.


I hope to be able to learn and share experiences with people who enjoy this hobby as much as I do.
I have been fish keeping for a while but only done fresh water before so Marine was a big step up, and a year on I have fallen in love with it. :)


Thanks for having me, see you around the forum :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new