Hello From Turkiye...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gökhan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gökhan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2016
Messages
5
Reaction score
16
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Just joined ans start to follow r2r.

I'm newbie in salt water. I Just closed all my fresh water aquariums expect 30*30*30 nano cube shrimps aqu. :)

Soonly i'm going to introduce my tank new tank. (100*50*50.)

For now by by all..
 
Welcome home! You will love it here!
 
*Welcome to Reef2Reef @Gökhan !* DBZ?

DSCF8242_zps5797234_edit_1424182792330_zpsv82rzoa_edit_1426280392421.jpg
 
Hi again with my tank :)

I Setup this tank maybe 2-3 weeks ago. Little fast :) But the water and the sand came from my old tank.

Here is the spec.
Tank size: 100*50*50
Sump Size: 60*30*30 i guess :)
Reef Octopus protei skimmer
Rw-8 and tunze 6020 Wavemaker.
Lighting in Razor 420 180 Watt but in pictures the old hopar

And sorry for my english. it's not enough.. I'll speak with pictures. :)

For now...









 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new