Hello from UAE (Dubai/Sharjah/Ajman)

Prolephant

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
13
Location
Muscat
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I am long time lurker here and silent student of this hobby. Learning via YouTube and forum posts, finally decided to pull the trigger and right now planning to get my first tank going soon. Despite being in touch with the hobby i am feeling a bit nervous, so I am looking to connect with others in the country in this hobby and here on the forums to guide me in the journey.

I do have a build in mind that i will be posting soon on the other channel for guidance.If anyone from UAE would like to get in touch with me so we can get together and get the build going would be lovely 😀.

Thank you very much.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Hello everyone,

I am long time lurker here and silent student of this hobby. Learning via YouTube and forum posts, finally decided to pull the trigger and right now planning to get my first tank going soon. Despite being in touch with the hobby i am feeling a bit nervous, so I am looking to connect with others in the country in this hobby and here on the forums to guide me in the journey.

I do have a build in mind that i will be posting soon on the other channel for guidance.If anyone from UAE would like to get in touch with me so we can get together and get the build going would be lovely 😀.

Thank you very much.
Dubai GIF by kikiskitchen

You got any??
 
Hello everyone,

I am long time lurker here and silent student of this hobby. Learning via YouTube and forum posts, finally decided to pull the trigger and right now planning to get my first tank going soon. Despite being in touch with the hobby i am feeling a bit nervous, so I am looking to connect with others in the country in this hobby and here on the forums to guide me in the journey.

I do have a build in mind that i will be posting soon on the other channel for guidance.If anyone from UAE would like to get in touch with me so we can get together and get the build going would be lovely 😀.

Thank you very much.
Dubai GIF by kikiskitchen

You got any??
lol is that dubai chocolate? 😆 its everywhere here + you can buy it online now too since it went viral.
 
Hello everyone,

I am long time lurker here and silent student of this hobby. Learning via YouTube and forum posts, finally decided to pull the trigger and right now planning to get my first tank going soon. Despite being in touch with the hobby i am feeling a bit nervous, so I am looking to connect with others in the country in this hobby and here on the forums to guide me in the journey.

I do have a build in mind that i will be posting soon on the other channel for guidance.If anyone from UAE would like to get in touch with me so we can get together and get the build going would be lovely 😀.

Thank you very much.
Welcome to the forums!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new