Hello from UK order status query

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

koggy81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there placed an order for 3 k7 pro 3 on Saturday 6th of Jan money was taken and have received no further update have tried all other contact methods but I haven't received a reply tried Instagram email to both email addresses the live chat function and Facebook any chance of an update via here

Many thanks

Keith

shawareefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Similar situation here. Placed order on January 2nd but it is still listed as unfulfilled. No reply to the email I sent as of yet. Getting a bit concerned but it seems this may not be uncommon. Could be a supply issue or maybe catching up with orders. Hopefully, everything will work out but if I don't hear back in a week or so I may have to start the refund process. The light looks great and I am looking forward to receiving it.

OP
OP
K

koggy81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have replied to me now and apparently the lights were dispatched two days ago I have started a refund process in case they don't turn up or are defective doesn't inspire confidence to be honest but I must take some responsibility for going for the cheaper option you live and learn I suppose

shawareefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As an update and to be fair to the seller, I received an email reply yesterday and now a shipping confirmation. Shipping via UPS from the US and should arrive tomorrow. But I agree that since it's my first time ordering, it can be concerning when there is a delay in shipping with no updates. Something they can improve on moving forward. All in all, ~2 weeks from order to delivery is good.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 139 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.1%
Back