Hello from Upstate NY!

Gardnaaa

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2020
Messages
132
Reaction score
180
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, my names Zack. I’m 27 years old with a wife and 2 kids. My 2.5 year old absolutely loves fish. We have a 60g tall that’s freshwater, but I want to convert it to salt. I’ve dreamt about having a saltwater tank my whole life, but never actually tried it, because of all the “negative” things people say. I feel as if I give it a shot, it can be something my 2 year old and I could do together as he grows up. Hope to meet and chat with a bunch of you, so I can learn and see what direction I want to go in. Thank you all.
 
welcome62.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hey vinnie! I actually work in Newburgh lol. And we really have nothing here. Just one family owned store that I’ve heard absolutely terrible things about, and petco. Anything by you?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new