C0481552-12B2-42C9-8DDE-D9BA1D496FCC.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow aquarists.

Been lurking through the site for a couple of months now and decided it was time to join. Here is my little startup. 29 tall, starting as just a fowlr tank in the home office to help offset the drab white/grey environment.
20210919_122409.jpg
Looking forward to all the tips, tricks, and help from everyone!
Welcome! Glad you joined

I love having a tank at the end of the room where my home office is located!!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
OP
OP
Aaron Hattan

Aaron Hattan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined

I love having a tank at the end of the room where my home office is located!!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)
Never thought of doing that, but sounds interesting. Would be really fun to see where the tank started, and where it goes!

Thanks @Fish Think Pink!

OP
OP
Aaron Hattan

Aaron Hattan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool, we are in Anderson. Nice to have more reefers in the area. Have you been to Zac’s reef in Easley?
Fountain Inn/Simponsville here. Have not been to Zac's yet, honestly just started my tank, and haven't ventured much. Only been to Oceans Floor in Greenville for basics so far. I've got to go to go Academy Sports soon, so may jaunt over when they are open, but will definitely check out!

kzenoni

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fountain Inn/Simponsville here. Have not been to Zac's yet, honestly just started my tank, and haven't ventured much. Only been to Oceans Floor in Greenville for basics so far. I've got to go to go Academy Sports soon, so may jaunt over when they are open, but will definitely check out!
It’s my favorite reef store in the area. Looking forward to tank pics

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow aquarists.

Been lurking through the site for a couple of months now and decided it was time to join. Here is my little startup. 29 tall, starting as just a fowlr tank in the home office to help offset the drab white/grey environment.
20210919_122409.jpg
Looking forward to all the tips, tricks, and help from everyone!
Welcome. Don’t forget to start a build tread :)

CF660E70-CBB3-4A12-8B3E-D27399F3F1C8.jpeg

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 128 59.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 63 29.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 77 35.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 37 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 63 29.3%
Back